cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dec11 payment

delacrme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My husband's account - Henry  was charged twice on Dec11/22 - 2 debits of $11.30. Please check.

10 REPLIES 10

It's from December 11, @softech 

I've seen some pending credit charges for up to 2 weeks - never 6 weeks.    (just my personal experience...) 🙂

delacrme

the 2nd amount of $11.30 was already debited and not pending.

@delacrme 

Could the 2 charges be for 2 separate services?   One yours, and the other your spouses?

If not, does the 'extra' charge display under the Available Funds (which means it's 'banked' for the next renewal)

delacrme

My visa credit card statement shows 2 debits of $11.30 on the same day of Dec11when it should only be one. - Henry

@delacrme wrote:

Dec. 11, 2022Dec. 11, 2022

PUBLIC MOBILE 855-4782542 BC11.30 

@delacrme   you got it from credit card?  still one of them could be pending, check with credit card first

delacrme

Dec. 11, 2022Dec. 11, 2022

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@delacrme 

Is it possible the two charges are for two separate services?

If not, and the extra charge is showing as an available funds on the self-serve account, best to leave it there as opposed to requesting a refund as the refund process can take longer than the next renewal date.

cgzhao

correct, i got two text cc  notifacations of the same charge, one is pending one is acctual charge,  if you log in cc to see, there is only one charge happened 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you see an additional $10 of balance in the account here? What plan is he on? Does he have a bunch of rewards or promo credits?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@delacrme @Check your cc is one of the charges pending , there are times when a charge will appear twice for same charge and so if one is pending and the other already posted it should fall of and disappear also check your selves serve for a potential credit if you need further help you can always speak to support 

with

Need Help? Let's chat.