cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day pass

Akshat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am looking to get a day pass. How can I renew for just one day and what are the charges.

Thanks.

17 REPLIES 17

@not-trust-anyon wrote:

@Akshat 

why you need one day pass?are you trying to port out?

your account not works and you need port and you not like to pay 30 day, send private message to CS_Agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/

some agent will help you.

@not-trust-anyon   really?  PM changed their policy?

So, just ask and we get everything we want?

@not-trust-anyon wrote:

@Akshat 

why you need one day pass?are you trying to port out?

your account not works and you need port and you not like to pay 30 day, send private message to CS_Agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/

some agent will help you.

If a customer wants to port out, the plan needs to be paid for and the account active. 

@dust2dust wrote:

Chatr offers a day pass but it's more of an add-on. Not a one day plan.

HI @dust2dust   then it is one day pass of what?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Chatr offers a day pass but it's more of an add-on. Not a one day plan.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hTideGnow I can't imagine who that could be 🙄 🤔 lol

@MrSpock wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@MrSpock    I'm pretty sure, you could pay for just one day of service in the past.  Don't remember who used to offer that but think Rogers might have, though not sure.  But, I don't think any carrier offer that anymore AFAIA.

@dabr can you still find a get out of jail free card 😂

@MrSpock   There is Community jail free card.  Don't you see a "jailed" user keeps coming back?  She must have the card!!!   🙂 

@computergeek541   Yes, I know PM has never offered 1 day pass, my comment was that I believe another carrier offered that option in the past, just that I don't remember who or when.

@hTideGnow    Yep, but I wasn't thinking of PM offering anything like that and the one day roaming option probably would be too expensive.

@MrSpock   Lol....if you're playing Chance or Community Chest?

MrSpock

@dabr wrote:

@MrSpock    I'm pretty sure, you could pay for just one day of service in the past.  Don't remember who used to offer that but think Rogers might have, though not sure.  But, I don't think any carrier offer that anymore AFAIA.

@dabr can you still find a get out of jail free card 😂

@dabr wrote:

Public Mobile has never had the option to pay for only one day of servcie. There used to be 10-day plans.

@dabr The closest I can think of is those Roaming day thing from Rogers. Roam Like Home

And if PM even introduce that, maybe like $10 a day  🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Akshat   interesting idea.  Sorry, no day pass

Are you trying to reactivate it so you can port out?  Unfortunately, $15 is the cheapest you can change to and use it for a day and up to 30 days  🙂 

MrSpock

@Akshat Day pass? 🤣

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Akshat , Public Mobile does not offer day passes.  Accounts are renewed on 30 day cycles.  Sorry.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Akshat  Sorry, but there's no day pass available.  The cheapest plan is $15+tax plus the cost of SIM card for $10 for 30 days prepaid.  No other charges or overages as all plans are prepaid.

@Akshat wrote:

Hi,

I am looking to get a day pass. How can I renew for just one day and what are the charges.

Sorry, but there are no day passes. Plans must be renwed in the entirety or the service won't work.

Need Help? Let's chat.