cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 17 and still no service!

abayabay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have gotten the fall deal on the 20th November and signed up and and everything, but still no service when I call I get " you don't have an active long distance plan" message although I am in my home province. I can't browse anything. I can't send or receive messages. My account is active but have not been able to do use my phone for the last three weeks. I emailed supported three times no fix, Please help this is very frustrating for paying and not getting any service
6 REPLIES 6

abayabay
I did message you

Thanks @Shazia_K possibly another user error for the lengthy delay but thanks for looking into this

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @abayabay

I'm sorry to hear about this!

We didn't receive any private message from you, please kindly send me one and I will be more than happy to help you out. 

Thank you @ShawnC13 😄 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@abayabay hopefully @Shazia_K can look at this for you when she gets in tomorrow.  Around here she is definately the closest thing I have seen to a miracle working and getting people taken care of once she gets involved.  I am sure all the mods are like that but she is the one I have had most contact with.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

abayabay
Ok I'll try that tomorrow
Thank you

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Instead e-mailing, you should try to private message a mod. Try doing it tomorrow as it's night time and no mods are working this late.

Need Help? Let's chat.