cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE plan expire 120 days when I added US Roaming

deep_gupta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My account less than one month in with a 90 day plan says Account expired because of non payment. I paid nov 18th for the 90 days. Looked at some other posts and all answers were solved under PM. Looking to see if a mod has an answer to this.
- i had added a US romaing package for $20.00 on December 1st 2016 so when the funds were added for this it set up. Ive had this issue since I added and used the USA roaming. Please help me resolve this issue and I can provide screenshots as well.
Name Deeptanshu Gupta email ID: d****************shu******50@g****m

Please help me as I have had no reply for almost a week I have even sent a mail to the moderators and a msg on facebook messenger.
Thank you

14 REPLIES 14

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Sorry, forgot to put @crxvti in the last post.

Subbanator96
Hey sure, 🙂 i tried to buy the texting and talking add-on but it's not available through *611, and on the options thing it wasn't adding properly. That issue might have been fixed but I'm not sure. So i bought the texting and calling add-on seperately for $8 each. Also, had to manually select the T-Mobile network when I got there and had great service after that.

crxvti

@Subbanator96did you buy the bundle add-on or just a single feature?  Can you tell me more?

Subbanator96
@crxvti it only happens with certain accounts, I added the roaming no problem to two different accounts. The community has calmed down also, so I would expect a relatively quick reply if anything happens. I was very happy with the add-on so I would definitely recommend despite the possible problems.

crxvti

Hi all, is there a solution now?

I plan to buy the US data-only roaming add-on and am hesitated if I should go ahead.

Please suggest.

Smokeshow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Same issue here

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Johrobkoo

Can you please send me a private message with account related info? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Johrobkoo

@Shazia_K can you please help us please.  It looks like after adding US Roaming Bundle system says "Account expired because of non payment"  However, the plan is good until Feb 22 but it says it will expire for non-payment on Jan 4.  I have no idea how to post to moderator so hopefully this works.

Johrobkoo

We have the same problem.  Can you fix it for us? 

Wonderful @Shazia_K

@deep_gupta, U are in Excellent hands.

Please Update us on the progress

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @deep_gupta

I'm sorry to hear you have been having troubles with the US roaming package. 

I will reply to you shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

rkreddyb4u

Ohh this Issue looks like only MOD team can help - @Shazia_K can you please help

looks like after adding US Roaming Bundle system says "Account expired because of non payment"

Subbanator96

You should edit that post right away and take out the personal information. 

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.