cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIME TO RESOLUTION THREAD - Post your wait times here!

erotavlas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm curious the average wait time to getting a response (and resolution).  Please post how long you waited for support to contact you, and (optional) the date your issue was resolved.  Keep it short and stay on topic. If we keep this thread up to date we can see if issues are getting resolved faster, slower or the same over time. Thanks.

Note: only post the very first time you tried contacting any form of support, even if you tried multiple times on later dates.

Examples:

Issue: Failed activation 

First Contact Date:  Nov 19, 2016 

Support First Response Date: Nov 24, 2016

Resolved: Nov 24, 2016

Issue: Credit card charged twice

First Contact Date: Nov 29, 2016

Support Contact Date: Nov 30, 2016

Resolved: Hopefully within 10 days from support contact date

6 REPLIES 6

WilsonLam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@ute1978 It actually still hasn't been resolved. But to @Amanda_C's credit, she did contact me on December 12, 2016, indicating that my account was reset. However, I didn't get an email so I didn't know she had reached out to me via this board. As of today, I still have no access to self-serve. I've sent a new message to @Mary_M so hopefully, she gets this all sorted out this week!

Not having access to my account does suck and my old roommate doesn't even have voice service working! Support definitely needs work. A ticketing system would be more effective than a private message system.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@UDP7 wrote:

@WilsonLam RIP.

Why? If his first contact date was November 30 and the wait times are 12 days, then @WilsonLam will be helped and his problem resolved.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@WilsonLam have you tried a differet browser, incognito mode, clearing cache /cookies or changing language to french?

OOOh, very, like getting stung, PM please, We need U more than ever, please don't fail us now

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@WilsonLam RIP.

WilsonLam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Issue: "Generic Error" when logging into My Account

First Contact Date:  Nov 30, 2016 

Support First Response Date:

Resolved:

Need Help? Let's chat.