cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to add another subscriber, ordered 2 sim cards

jesseberg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, so I waited 5 days with no service and today I got service.  Due to having no service, for 5 days I did not activate the other sim card for my wife.  Now the special pricing has ended and I cannot subscribe her to the same plan as I have.  Any thoughts

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jesseberg when did you order the sim?  As stated if it was bought during the promo period they will honour the pricing athough I am sure this window is running out.  The way to proceed is to select the 90 day plan, province wide calling, global text and 6gb of data ( I know the promo was 12) this will get your plan priced in at $120.  You can start with a new number and make sure things are working ok or you can go straight to porting your number if you wish.  Once it is activated you would then contact a mod with your SIM order number and the mod can then increase your data from 6 to 12gb.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you ordered your SIM card during the promo period, Oct25th to the cut-off date Nov16th, PM will honour the promo plan. See here for details:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

You will need the order # from your emails as proof that you got the SIM during that period.

Otherwise, you'll only be able to choose from the currently available plans.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@jesseberg if SIM ordered during promo period and you still have order number for SIM they will honour pricing

Need Help? Let's chat.