cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

CharY
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How would you get your data to be recovered? When I first opened my account I used 10$ for data and it wasn't added

8 REPLIES 8

If it was a us add on the do expire after 10 days. Still there are no refunds, but if you get in touch with @CS_Agent and explain, they May issue a credit. Speak nice. It's not PM's fault after all.

@CharY wrote:

I did add them but it was my phone that didn't work why I lost the first 10$ add on

Which add-on are you referring to?

If you're talking about the $10 plan for 50 mins of calling/ 50 texts, then unfortunately there are no refunds. PM is prepaid. The service was available to you even though your phone may have been out of commission.

If you're talking about $10 add-on for 200 MB of data, this add-on remains on your account until the data is fully consumed. It does not expire.

CharY

I did add them but it was my phone that didn't work why I lost the first 10$ add on

@CharY wrote:

Yes that's exactly what I mean because I ended up having to go to a different place that fixes phones and here my phone wasn't fully activated so I lost out on the very first 10$ that I added for the first time

Purchasing an add on is a two step process. If you log in as above and you see $10 in additional funds, click on purchase add on and purchase the 200 MB data. you may have just put the money in and not purchased the addon.

@CharY Log into http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca:

What does it say for data at the bottom left of the page?

If you are unable to login, you better message @CS_Agent through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

CharY

Yes that's exactly what I mean because I ended up having to go to a different place that fixes phones and here my phone wasn't fully activated so I lost out on the very first 10$ that I added for the first time

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@CharY Can you explain more about your situation? If you ran out of data, you can purchase an add on or if you want to renew your plan early, you can send a support ticket to @CS_Agent .

You can also upgrade to a higher plan, but in that case, you may never get your $10 plan back as it is no longer available.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@CharY do you mean you bought the 200  mb add on and it wasn't added to your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.