cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

S_Walker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently changed my plan (upgraded) and now my phone says I am on low data as I am having a warning downloading an app, (never happened before) but my account says I have only used a small percentage of my data?  Why would this be?

5 REPLIES 5

S_Walker

Thank you.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@S_Walker 

Please note that PM is on a 30 days cycle and your phone data app is on a monthly cycle so it won’t match up.

The accurate data usage would be on your account online or PM app. Your usage is update twice a day. Around noon and around midnight.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the warning is from your phone, it is your phone's AI seeing unusual data use pattern and give you the alert.  you can ignore it.

S_Walker

But why would I get a warning if my data is not low?  Also my phone says my cellular data in the current period is 47.9GB.  Would that be what I used, or what is available?

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

check your phone, you probably have a data warning and cutoff setting on your phone.  Common settings on Android

Also, some Android has a high usual alert by itself, it does not mean you are low with data on PM, just the phone itself sees unusual data use pattern and give you an alert

Need Help? Let's chat.