cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

alkrad2241
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, 

So on my iPhone 11 pro max I’ve switched to the 4G option and it worked perfectly. Then after a week of usage I got a message saying that I used 100% of my data. However, my plan contains 8GB of data. So I checked my account and I saw that it was using the 2GB under the add-on section!!! The 8GB are still untouched. 
I tried to reset my Network settings, and change my APN configuration but that didn’t help. 

any advice?

6 REPLIES 6

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you using a desktop browser or a mobile browser?

I was concerned about the response time of consumption until I figured out using the little refresh button underneath. Did the old airplane mode refresh and back and it was immediate. The page refresh did not refresh. The usage details are still as delayed as ever.

dust2dust_0-1658589747402.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This has noting to do with your phone settings! Do not change anything.

Plan's data allowance should be used first and after exhausting it add-on will kick in, if any is available.

If your add-on continues to be used while you still have untouched 8GB, contact agent to give you back your add-on.

Do a screenshot before you exhaust all add-on!!!!!!! so you have a proof what is happening.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well, this is a case to get that 2GB add-on added-back-on for free 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alkrad2241   Do you mind to provide a screenshot from the My Account about the 8GB and the 2GB addon?

@alkrad2241 

There's no need to try to change any phone settings as there isn't anything there that can fix this issue or anything that you or your device could have done to cause for the add-on's data to be used instead of your plan's data.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@alkrad2241 Hi there have been a few similar issues lately 

you will need a customer service agent

, to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.