cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data woes

kvd443
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why won't my data cycle renew even after I've paid for it? I've tried restarting my phone and I've also tried removing my sim card for 5 mins and then putting it back in and nothing helped.. 

8 REPLIES 8

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kvd443 wrote:

Yes my status is active. I will try this. Thank you 

@kvd443    Sounds like you've used up your plan's data allotment before renewal, so your options are to either renew to a plan with more data if this happens often, or renew to the same plan early but needs moderators assistance to facilitate, but you lose whatever is left of your old plan with no proration or refund. 

Other option is to purchase data add-on to tide you over until renewal resets your plan.  Add-on data option cost is $15/1GB or $5/200MB.   The good part of add-on data (or mins add-on) is that any unused portions of the add-on will roll over every cycle until completely depleted.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kvd443 : Right. Just adding money doesn't do anything. That's for pay as you go services. This is not. As mentioned see if you have any data left.

@kvd443 

Do you have any plan data left? Do you see your plan data counter on your overview page?

kvd443

Yes my status is active. I will try this. Thank you 

kvd443

No my phone wasn't suspended I simply just added my to my account as I always do 1st of every month

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kvd443 wrote:

Why won't my data cycle renew even after I've paid for it? I've tried restarting my phone and I've also tried removing my sim card for 5 mins and then putting it back in and nothing helped.. 

@kvd443 Do you have your calling and texting abilities?

Does your account status say ACTIVE?

If yes to both above, try:

• toggling into airplane mode for a few minutes, than back to regular mode,
  • a RESET of your Network Settings.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kvd443 : Was your account suspended? Or did you just add money thinking that would do something? 'Cuz it doesn't. 🙂 So what have you done?

Need Help? Let's chat.