cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data use

revscott
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been getting messages telling me that I have used up all of my data in my plan. I checked the history and I see that I have only used about 1000 MB. I purchased it an additional gigabyte to offset this and have been told it’s used up, and have no input or message concerning this promised free to gigabyte offer by public mobile due to Fiona. How do I talk to a live person not the chat bot or the email route?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@revscott 

PM is all online service so no option to talk to a CS_Agent. You can only communicate with a CS_Agent through private messaging or through SIMon Chatbot.

If your area code matches the Maritime province then you qualify for free 2gb data and you can enter the promo code on your account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@revscott , the Fiona data promo is free, enter 2GBFiona in the plans and add-on tab, promo code box.  To view an up to date edition of your self serve, use incognito mode on your browser.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

There is NO option to talk to live person at PM.

If you are from area affected by Fiona apply code many reported in this forum.

To check exact usage amount always check your account. If you think it is not correct then try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Need Help? Let's chat.