cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make payments on family members accounts that are suspended

KenR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Dear Public mobile, 

I need to make Visa payments on two family members accounts that are suspended so far.

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KenR 

That's great. If you run into any problems just post again here and we will help you out.

KenR

Thanks a lot I can do that

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KenR 

Easiest way for you to pay and reactivate your family members accounts is by using a public mobile payment voucher. You can then call +1-855-4 PUBLIC and enter their 10-digit phone number. You can then enter the public mobile payment voucher's 12 digit PIN #. Alternatively if you know the four digit account pin for their accounts and there is a payment card registered on their account you can make a payment using the same 611/IVR system.

Here's more information on payment vouchers and alternative forms of payment.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

I suggest after account services are restored and the ability to log in after verifying through SMS text that 2FA verification is disabled on the profile page.

KenR

Thanks I'm OK. I just found out an agent replied seven hours ago

KenR

Thanks I know.

The two-step notification goes to their phones, and I their phones don't work. I am out of town and can't see their phones

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KenR The proper way to do is to login to theor My Account,  go to Payment page and change to the Visa you want to use

Another way is to get a voucher from store, use *611 to load the vouchers.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Get payment vouchers for each phone, then 611 to add them to each account. Shell gas and Walmart have the vouchers.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@KenR hi you have to go into each of there self serve accounts and make a payment

Need Help? Let's chat.