cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage notification is wrong!

kaiaparekh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Yesterday I received a text saying I had used 100% of my data.  However when I go onto my account and check data usage it says I have only used 240 mb out of 1000 mb during the cycle, with still 5 days to go before the end of my cycle.  (I also know that I have used more than 240 mb of data in the past 20 days).

Why is the text saying one thing but my online account data usage is showing something else?  Which one is correct? Why is there a discrepancy?

Please help clarify.

Thank you.

Kaia P. 

5 REPLIES 5

Padungsak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue on my iPad.  Refreshing didn’t work.  It was showing my old plan and that I hadn’t used any data.  I logged onto my PC and everything was current…correct plan and up to date data usage.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kaiaparekh 

different browser,open incognito mode,clear cache,cookie, try Login

still same issue, send a private message to  CS_Agent 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It is possible SMS regarding usage (data/minutes) might be incorrect.

Always check your PM account and refresh page few times if needed or use different browser to get the most accurate status.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kaiaparekh 

First refresh your account page with the circular arrow on your browser. Your account is up to date. If your phone have a data counter, disable it because it is on a monthly cycle. PM is on a 30 days cycle.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kaiaparekh   

the text could be wrong.  It happens

But to confirm your usage, make sure you use Incognito mode to login My Account and check.  Without using Incognito mode, you could be see cached version and the usage you got could be outdated.

Need Help? Let's chat.