cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

hajeremy0717
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, all of a sudden my data doesn't work anymore. I can still make phone calls and text, but no data at all. I searched and updated my access point according to the instruction on public Mobile but it doesn't work.

5 REPLIES 5

@Jabbarbabar wrote:

Sometimes the sim network needs to be updated. Take your phone to Walmart and ask mobile section you usually have someone who knows this stuff. 

Walmart locations/other Public Mobile retails locations do not provide support for customers.  All support is provided online.

Jabbarbabar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sometimes the sim network needs to be updated. Take your phone to Walmart and ask mobile section you usually have someone who knows this stuff. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hajeremy0717 - so step one, is, how much data do you have left on your account (as others already posted).

What does this section show in your overview of your self serve account...:

esjliv_0-1601855734940.png

If you have a data line showing, try:

*restarting you phone

*toggle into airplane mode and back again

*perform reset of network settings

*try your SIM into another phone to see if data works

Otherwise, if your line item is not showing you have use it all up for this cycle. If you NEED data, purchase an addon or renew your plan early by contacting CSA, or change your plan to another different plan (choose change now).

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hajeremy0717 Hi check in your self serve under data and add ons do you see a line there for data? If not it’s all used up

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you show a data line item under your my data & add-ons on the overview page of your account?

Do you have a data limiter set on your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.