cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Monicadowson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, recently my data has not been working on my account. It asks me to sign into a network but then says "system network error". I tried checking my plan on the website to see if anything had changed but every time I click on that it logs me out. I did a system reset with the help of "Simon" but nothing. I think I  have 5GB included in my monthly plan (again I cant verify that as it keeps logging me out) and I rarely go over that (currently have used 23mb). Any ideas what I can do?

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is your usage based on PM self serve account or a phone counter, there may be a discrepancy there. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Monicadowson 

When was your renewal?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Problem with logins usually get resolved using different browser. I can confirm logging in works fine...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

That error typically means you have used up your Data add-on. You need to login to selfserve and check that you have or don't have any data add-ons. When used up they dissapear.

What do you mean it keeps logging you out? Try from a different device?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Monicadowson what kind of system reset did you do?  Network reset?  Factory reset?

did you check your APN setting?

or put your PM SIM in another phone to test if you have a spare phone

Need Help? Let's chat.