cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working all the time.e

tamtamtam1974
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This has happened a few or more this year where my data hasn't work for a few day and than other times is doesn't work fo hours and I have message about this and ask for a refund on my account and have not got anything done about this so if it doesn't get fixed  will have Togo to ather company. 

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tamtamtam1974 

There have been issues with the $55/20gb plan canceling or not changing on a scheduled plan change but still charging the new price. Check your transaction history for the past 90 days and your usage and see what plan you have charged for and if your data usage corresponds to the plan you have charged for in your transaction history. Clear your browser first and log in using secret/incognito mode so you don't get the cached version of your account. Use the date filters only and download both your usage and transaction history. Compare and report back your findings.

tamtamtam1974

I have an AO 30 and it's the Samsung Fredericton New Brunswick

tamtamtam1974

My plan just renewed like on the 3rd and it's already telling me I'm out of my data and I haven't even used it that much I don't understand like this this month and last month it didn't change my plan to the 20 gigs for $55 and the money I had enough money on my account I don't know why but I'm waiting to see if they're going to fix that and there's no way I should be out of data already when I hardly even used it

tamtamtam1974

Yeah I've used my data this says that I only got my plan on upstairs or whatever and it's telling me my dad is already gone I don't understand that I haven't used it so not too much it shouldn't be gone yet anyways to fix that or what

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tamtamtam1974   trying to help to fix the data issue.  

what brand and model is your phone?

which city and province you are at?

If you are on Android, check to see if you have any data limit setup on your phone.  Some people use that and once data limit reach, it will stop the data traffic until a new cycle starts

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tamtamtam1974  - when you asked for a refund, you mean you submitted a ticket through messaging with customer support (CSA)? What did they say?

What trouble shooting have you tried when this happens?

If you are ensuring you have enough data left on your plan, then try removing the SIM card and gently replacing it back in the phone's sim slot.

Sometimes toggling into/out of airplane mode can help retrigger the network as well.

Are you able to try your SIM card into another compatible phone to see if the issue persists? This would rule out a device issue if the same thing happens. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tamtamtam1974 

Do you have any data left in your plan? Log into your account or call 611 and check your usage.

Do you have the data limiter enabled in your phone? Are your 30-day plan cycle dates correctly inputted in your data tracker?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tamtamtam1974 

Reset Network Settings and check your   APN Settings, and turn off device and turn back on.

what your brand and model.

if want to contact PM support team by CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.