cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not Resetting

Sleven350
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan current plan cycle is : May 06, 2023 - Jun 05, 2023

However it did not reset my data usage. I use a very small amount.

On the website it currently shows my data amount used as last period and this period. I've checked history and have only used 1/9th the amount it currently shows I've used.

Another odd thing is I usually get a text message that my plan is renewing (I'm also on autopay), but that did not occur this time. 

Bank records does show that I was charged for last pay period.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

@Sleven350 wrote:

I had already tried hitting refresh numerous times.

Not sure what I did but I just got a screen asking to verify myself. After verifying myself by SMS and navigating back it now correctly displays my data usage 🙂

@Sleven350 cache issue seem to be common, glad you see it correctly now. Note, you can also call 611 to check your data balance also...the balance will include your plan plus any addons you may have on our account.

And, to comment on your other observation:

"Another odd thing is I usually get a text message that my plan is renewing (I'm also on autopay), but that did not occur this time. 

Bank records does show that I was charged for last pay period."

These texts stopped being so regular earlier this year. So hopefully, you don't depend on them to keep your services up and running.

@Sleven350 sometimes using Incognito mode could be easier:)

but glad you see the correct info now 

@Sleven350 

good work..now just remember what you did for future.

Sleven350
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had already tried hitting refresh numerous times.

Not sure what I did but I just got a screen asking to verify myself. After verifying myself by SMS and navigating back it now correctly displays my data usage 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sleven350 

refresh.jpg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sleven350 

You can also tap the little refresher icons within the self-serve page itself to get an updated version of the page.

There are caching issues which may lead to outdated information.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Sleven350 , try login again using Incognito/private mode and you could see the correct usage

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sleven350 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

Need Help? Let's chat.