cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data issue

Lindsmack10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone else's data not working? I checked and reset everything I could. Restarted my phone, reset settings, I have lots of data left. Just wondering if there's an issue with the network? 

6 REPLIES 6

janithacs

I am having an issue with data. I am in ON. The data was used 100% by last June 25, 2022. Payment was made and received the text that the plan was successfully renewed on July 13th. But the Data did not refresh. Every cycle the data used to refresh with payment. But not this time. It says i have used all data 100% under my usage. 😞

@Lindsmack10 

Correct, Public mobile's parent company is Telus.  PM uses Telus and Bell towers.  

Lindsmack10

Still not working but I just saw there are some outages with Telus and that's who PM is through isn't it? 

@Lindsmack10 

What about talk?  

Try to put your SIM card in another working phone.  This will help determine whether hardware setup issue versus PM service problem.  

Lindsmack10

I've never had an issue before today. Been with public mobile for over a year. I'm in PEI. I did reset everything. Still doesn't work. Have an S22 Ultra. Was wondering if there's an issue with it as a whole. Worked last night and doesn't now but I can text. But can't load the internet or anything that needs internet. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lindsmack10   

provide us more info, like it ever work before?

where you are ?  city and province?

your phone's make and model?

did you have problem in different area or just your home?

Try to reset network , but this will also wipe your Wifi password and you have to reset them all

Need Help? Let's chat.