Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not working with the new Deal 20G for 39

Moe_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent
Hey!

I have changed my plan and since today (renewal day) my data is not working although it shows in my account like everything is fine! 
I have tried all suggestions by chatbot (APN, resetting network, etc) but still not working!

PS.: I haven't changed my device and it was working till yesterday!

Please HELP! 😿

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Moe_ wrote:

Thanks @esjliv 
For some reason, a $4 balance was not showing in my account overview! 

@Moe_ - does it explain anything when you look at the payment history on your account here https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

Moe_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks @esjliv 
For some reason, a $4 balance was not showing in my account overview! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Moe_   we are just customers here and you are not messaging to CS agent, they usually don't read the post or not reply

did you login to My Account and check if they renewal the plan successfully?  Sometimes Autopay will fail. Login using Incognito/Private/Secret mode to check.  See if Pm charged you $39 and if plan details updated and shows the new plan you got

if data has been working, it won't be APN

Try your sim in another phone and test in another area.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Moe_  So, you are existing customers and just changed plan?

do you have an android phone? make sure you change or disable data limit

E-MobileData.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Moe_ - What is the start date of your new plan? When you call 611 what does it say? Also, you can check data balance through 611.

If you have data left, and if calling and texting are working okay, try your SIM into another phone to see if data works.

If not submit a ticket with CSA to tell them your issue.

You can use the “Get Help” section at the top of the screen above: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help, type 'customer support' to get methods to Contact a Customer Support Agent with Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.