cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in Montreal?

gear7474
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello everybody! I live in Toronto and I am planning to go to Montreal for 5 days. I already purchased 200 minutes add on so I am covered with calls to/from Ontario. My question is am I be able to use data in Montreal? What are the rules about using data when you are out of your home Province? My plan is 4 GB, unlimited Provincial talk. Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6

@will13am wrote:

Agreed.  It's too bad old technology like calling is politically zoned. 

At least there are available alternatives .

@zhadj030 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@zhadj030 wrote:
Data and texts are Canada wide . So you can use them whenever and wherever as long as you are still in the small country of Canada.

Text is international. 

I meant that they can be used no matter where in canada without provincial restrictions.

Agreed.  It's too bad old technology like calling is politically zoned. 

@will13am wrote:

@zhadj030 wrote:
Data and texts are Canada wide . So you can use them whenever and wherever as long as you are still in the small country of Canada.

Text is international. 

I meant that they can be used no matter where in canada without provincial restrictions.

@zhadj030 wrote:

Text is international. 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Data can be used anywhere in Canada, its only calling where you need the add on

Need Help? Let's chat.