cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data dropping in and out, slow LTE speeds

Eddie88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For the past 2-3-4 weeks the public mobile data has been horrible, constantly dropping in and out randomly. And the speed I'm getting is ~2-3 Mbps download, completely unacceptable and definitely not what I'm paying for, I've been a loyal Public Mobile customer for years before Telus even bought them out.

I've tried EVERY method to mitigate the issue to no luck, yes I've swapped the sim into two other phones with the same issue.

3 REPLIES 3

Lol, OP mentioned trying on other phones and getting the same result.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Eddie88 , what part of the country are you located?  Are you getting the slow data performance when connected to LTE or 3G.  This past week I have had a few instances where my phone had a H+ connection momentarily and then went back to 5G.  Because the 3G connection was short, there was no impact on data performance.  I can see a protracted 3G connection being problematic. 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

did you try your sim in another phone?  It can be a phone problem.  Test the sim in another phone to confirm

and you tried Reset All networks

and you opened ticket with PM? use the Orange chatbot icon on lower right, type Submit Ticket and select Contract Us to get to ticket open screen

Need Help? Let's chat.