cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add-on issue

paulyt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi There,

I've purchased the 1gd $30 (rip-off) add on as I went over my 12gb/3 month plan as the data has stopped working on my phone. After the purchase the data add on does not show on my public mobile account or work on my phone even though my credit card was charged for the amount. Please help get this sorted out.

Thank you,

Paul

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Neapolitan did you complete both steps of the purchasing process?  The first step LOOKS like you're done, but all you've done is added funds to your account.  Log into self-serve.  Do you see a $10 "available funds" balance, or $0?  If $10, then you need to go in and actually purchase the add-on still.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Neapolitan

I purchased the $15./10 day U.S. talk and text last night but I just received a text while in New York that I do not have U.S. roaming text option.  What went wrong?  What are my options?

@paulyt Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph#, account# and an explanation

paulyt

Thank you will13am,

In that case I would definetly prefer to early renew my current plan as a way of restoring data.  Whats the best way to get in touch with the moderators?

Best,

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Buying an add-on is a two step process. At first, it adds funds to your available balance. Then second time, it actually uses the funds you added and adds add-on to your account. 

So, check if you have $30 sitting on Available Balance. If yes, purchase the add-on again. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Add on purchase is a two step thing.  Check your account to see if you have $30 of credit in it.  If so, then you need to do step 2 which is to pay for your add on with the money in the account.  BTW, you can ask the moderator team to early renew your current plan as a way of restoring data.  It may be the cheaper option.

Need Help? Let's chat.