cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant renew current plan

brennanj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I try to renew my current plan with unlimited everything and 12gb of data for 3 months that costs 150$ it doesn't allow me to make a payment. My only option is to start a new plan which is not as good. Also, for some reason I received additional funds ($100) in my account for no reason.

Please help me asap because i need my phone and i don't want to change my plan

19 REPLIES 19

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Thank you for the update.

Stsrox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Yes it did. Thanks to the mod team!

srlawren
@Stsrox did this get resolved over night and things are back to normal?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22
It should be part of the normal renewal process, if you haven't lost service, then I wouldn't worry. Please keep us updated

Stsrox
I am having the same problem I am on the $120 90 day plan. Loaded the funds into my account and it still shows I have 120 available in my account but the plan is showing up as expired and not active 😞

Messaged the mod. Lets see when it gets resolved.

srlawren

@rdn when you say it's "up for renewal"--do you still have service currently?  If you have the funds and you have service still, I think this is normal and by tomorrow morning your account should be back to showing "Active".  If your service isn't working any more, then this is anohter issue and you should contact the moderator team using this link immediately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

rdn

experiencing simialr issue it will not let me pay for my plan thats up for renewal despite having the funds in my accounnt for  aweek

srlawren

@brennanj do NOT change your plan, you will lose it.  The "Expired" in your plan details means you can't get it back.

brennanj
if i change my plan because i need to use my phone rn, would they be ablw to chnage it back to my previous one later on

brennanj
ok thanks

srlawren

@brennanj depends how busy they are but with any luck within this same business day as it's still pretty early.  Have you sent the message?  If not, I'd say do it right away to get into the queue.

brennanj
How lonf will it take for them to get back to me

srlawren

@brennanj yes you will definitely need a moderator's assistance to sort this out.  Please see @Samianauman's reply right above mine for the link to do so.

Send a msg to mod
Contact moderator by private message to help you with the process. In your private message the following info * PM account email address * PM phone number * PM SIM card number * Detailed explanation Here is the link for how to contact https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

brennanj
When i try to make my plan again it says something has expired and shows (-126)

brennanj

My Plan
Pick & Pay
This plan includes: -
- 12GB Data
- Expired
- Unlimited International Text
- Unlimited Provincial Talk

Cannot renew this plan and I have a randok credit of $100 @CS_Agent

imm1304

Hey @brennanj,

It sounds like you will need help from the mods to sort this one out.  Could be that $150 was charged to your card for renewing the plan, but then you got placed on a $50 plan, which left you available funds of $100.  Just my guess.

Either way, send a private message to @CS_Agent asap and provide your public mobile phone number and get them to look into this.  

Rockdaddy22
We'll definitely need more details here.

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Did your account or previous plan expire before you renewed it? If yes, that sometimes happens that it will not let you select a new plan until you either put enough money into the account. If you have enough funds including taxes it should let you do it.

If not you will need to contact the mods.
Need Help? Let's chat.