cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

Rushan79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have been locked out and unable to retrieve my PW and user name. Please help.
14 REPLIES 14

@SD08 Done, thanks for tagging.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

@Obsidian-Soul  as long as yo uhave internet you can get help from where ever you are.  

@mimmo

Actually, Obsidian-Soul's post that you replied to was from back in October.  Smiley Tongue 

Oracles ( perhaps @NDesai  since you appear to be active at the moment), could you please edit excalibur7's post upthread to remove the phone number and PIN?  Thanks in advance.

mimmo

@Obsidian-Soul  as long as yo uhave internet you can get help from where ever you are.  

mimmo

@excalibur7  when you message the mods please include your pin number they now require that for accout verification.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

SD08

@excalibur7 wrote:

I'm locked out... before I tried forgot password few times without success...

@excalibur7

Your account needs a password reset with the help of a moderator.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  In the message, include your e-mail address and phone number.  More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message.  The moderators will be back on duty at 9AM EDT.

Also, this is a public forum, so please edit your post here to remove your phone number and PIN.

excalibur7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm locked out... before I tried forgot password few times without success...

My number is 289-xxx-xxxx pin xxxx

Obsidian-Soul

Hi everyone, Thanks for all the help. I am leaving for a flight this morning for 10am eastern time. Guess I won't be able to get help until I get back in a week:( 

Obsidian-Soul

Hi, I am locked out of self serve account. 

You are most welcome. 

Hope your issue gets resolved very soon. 

Rushan79
Thanks guys, have a good evening.

@Rushan79, unfortunately, the mods have gone home for the day so the earliest they reply would be tomorrow morning. 

SD08

During their normal operating conditions, responses are usually within a hour or two.  

The moderators are done for today. Their hours are Mon-Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)hours are 9AM-9PM EDT.
More info here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Rushan79
Thanks Manager, how long till they typically reply?

Mana
Mayor / Maire

You will have to contact a mod to resolve your issue. 

Please send a private message to the @CS_Agent explaining your situation.

Need Help? Let's chat.