cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on being used - notification?

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have never run out of my monthly data but I understand that you will be notified if you run close to using it up and then it will stop once used up.  Do you still get notified that you are running close to using up your data if you have a Data-Add On?  Or does your monthly data get used up and roll into using your Data-Add On automatically without notifying you that this has happened?

4 REPLIES 4

@dac13 you can set your phones data counter to notify you. make sure you adjust the date to match your renewal date and then use it as a guide for your plan data. you can also adjust the limit on your device so you don't go over the included data in your plan. unless it's an iPhone. I'm not sure if iPhone has the option to limit data

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks.  I wish it didn't lump both monthly data and Add on into one bundle so that I could at least get notified when it was starting to use my Add on without me having to log in and monitor my data usage.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You receive a text message when you teach 75% and 95% of the data included in your plan. If you try to use something that requires data when you’ve reached your data limit, you will be directed to Self-Serve. Once signed into Self-Serve, you can review your usage and, if you’d like to continue to have access to data, you can purchase a data Add-On here too.

Plan data gets used first then once you have used it up then your data add-on is used.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dac13 it all gets lumped into one bundle.  You will only get notified when both plan and addon data is 75% used and again at 95%. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.