cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Useage and My Bonus Data used?

Wife_77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to explain to Simon doesn't help. I can get a ticket created.? So posting my issue here.

I have been with public mobile for two years. I am on the old rewards system as well. .

Anyway I have $25.00 with unlimited calling and text and 1gb of data.

I have never used all of my data ever I usually use a maxium of 100 to 140 mb.

So I am trying to figure out when my bonus data was used. with the new system I can only go back 3 months. My bonus data should never have been used. Its not a large amount of data that was used but still it should not been touched.

I need to get more info on older useage/

4 REPLIES 4

HI @Wife_77   Open ticket with PM CS agent and see what they say

Yes, I suggest to take note of the add-ons regularly.  I wouldn't say PM didn't keep track correctly, it could also be some big download that we are not aware of.  Sometimes app automatic update or some backup we didn't setup properly

Let us know what CS agent finds

Wife_77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@hTideGnow 

All my data was there in February or March 2022 that was probablely the last time I checked on it. I have never used more than a 100 mb so I wasn't always checking my add ons.  I could only check my data useage going back 3 months and some them are not even 50 mb.

I will be checking monthly going forward.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wife_77   The usage can only go back for couple months

But when was the last time you remember seeing the bonus data?

At this point, if you cannot find it on My Account's Usage history, only CS agent can confirmed when the bonus data was used.  I believe some customers reported that the new portal dropped the bonus data for no reason, but CS agent put it back

Please open ticket with CS agent  at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

First: Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Second: Look at your usage. Download Excel sheet if needed. If all looks good to you, contact agent for explanation.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.