cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Restart inline with new billing (cycle)? Data reset date?

Plunker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Sorry for what seem and sound like a dumb question but I am newer to PM and would like to be clear on this element of how the plan(s) function.

How exactly can I tell and know when my monthly data allotment gets "reset" and replenished?

Would I just reference and work off my monthly "AutoPay Next Payment Date" that is displayed in the Auto Pay section (on the main overview page)?

[this date is showing August 19th]

Another odd thing and inquiry related to this "date" 

When I look at the "Payment" tab in the "Available funds" section it's showing and describing the next "Next AutoPay:" as a slightly different date (1 day off).

Would this date be slightly off because the Autopay date falls on a weekend?

[this date is showing August 20th]

So I am trying to figure out when my next cycle starts and when my data will be reset/refilled for the following month.

Thanks in advance for the assistance and clarification on these inquires.

Have a great rest of weekend!

2 REPLIES 2

@will13am is correct. Always just add one day to the payment due date. I always look at that date as my last day of the cycle, payment will be taken overnight the following day. Your phone will be up and running until then.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The overview page should show the data meter in the form of data used/data allotment.  If the meter is resetting properly, you should see usage zeroing following renewal. 

With respect to dates, the one on the overview page is the payment day.  That's when top up should be made.  The different day showing on the rewards tab is the renewal day which is one day after payment day.  

Need Help? Let's chat.