cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add on does not work

Pavel2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased $30.00 dlls add on data. It is registered in my account, but it does not work. I do not have data yet since 3 days ago.

15 REPLIES 15

@Pavel2 wrote:

I purchased my data, My data is registered on my account, but I do not have data

@Pavel2  If your data add-on is showing on your selfserve landing page and you have data turned on and the correct APN activated and data is still not working then contact Public Mobile by  clicking here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pavel2 wrote:

I purchased $30.00 dlls add on data. It is registered in my account, but it does not work. I do not have data yet since 3 days ago.

While you are waiting for moderator, add $1 to your account.may trigger PM server to provision your account again.

If you are using a LG phone, you need to network reset your phone to get data working again after switching provider.

@Pavel2 wrote:

I did it. And it send me to here. Now I am going back? This is frustating 😖

@Pavel2  Sorry Simon can be exceptionally frustrating. Follow @Triguy  advice to contac the moderators.

Pavel2

I did it. And it send me to here. Now I am going back? This is frustating 😖

@Pavel2   Then you need to contact the moderators to fix your data by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue by typing in human or rep then follow the prompts and submit a ticket.

@Pavel2 

You could try the SIM card in another phone to determine whether hardware/setup up issue versus Public Mobile service problem.   

Things to try:

Reboot phone

Network reset

Toggle airplane mode on and then off.  

Pavel2

I did it. Even I removed the SIM card 

Pavel2

I did it All of that even reebooting, and I do not have data. I purchased data before. But this is the firts time it does not work

@Pavel2  your data has worked previously? Reboot your phone.

Pavel2

I purchased my data, My data is registered on my account, but I do not have data

Pavel2

I just want my data

@Pavel2  if you haven't actually purchased it yet and just added funds @Dunkman  has asked if you have loaded the free holiday 1gb data add on yet? If not save yourself $30 and load it along with the free holiday 400 international minutes add on.

@Pavel2 

Do you see the add on in your overview page in the add on section? Has data worked in the past?  Does the rest of the phone work?

Side note;  did you already claim the free 1 GB holiday data promotion yet?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a two step process.  Did you puchase and add it to your account ?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Try rebooting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.