cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut off

Labgirl01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, just wondering if you are on a call talking to someone and your phone cuts off. You ring the person back up and you could be talking and it happens again and again and again?

4 REPLIES 4

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Labgirl01 

Search for "Dropped Calls" and you can find some very lengthy discussions about the problem including some steps that you can take to try to alleviate the problem (YMMV). Good luck.

All Telus brands? I haven't heard any complaints on the Tier 1 side, have you? I certainly haven't experienced it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Labgirl01 

Known issue and PM is working on a fix.

Here is a response from a CSA:

As you already noticed it, the Telus brands are experiencing technical problems in some Provinces /cities>>

A failure of voice services due to suspected hardware issue has been identified. Impacted customers are unable to make or receive calls or intermittency of all the services. Service Technicians have been engaged to investigate, there is no Estimated Time Resolution at this time.

So we will keep our customers informed about any update, once the issue will be fixed from our end services will automatically set back as normal with services fully working as normal.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Labgirl01 

Welcome to Public Mobile. Dropped calls are the new problem they are having. If it's not text messages or iMessages or credit card update issues... it's dropped calls. Problem after problem. Best thing you can do is create a ticket and file a complaint. This is unacceptable for Telus. 

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1717635117899.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.