cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service Center

athenamatte58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the public mobile system when calling in fully animated? 

6 REPLIES 6

jamierr84

However, if you dial *611 on your phone you can still top up and check your balance via the automated system. This particularly helps me to add data to my phone while I'm out and not near free wifi.

athenamatte58

I just wanted to really be 100% sure of this, thank you all for your reply.

@mimmo wrote:

@Lieux  PM has customer service. It's the moderator_team.  The only thing as you know is that it is a different model of service. There is no call centre, to get help with issues you contact them via private message.  Customers however are recommended to ask questions in community as many issues can be solved  here before needing official support.

Yes I know...but the OP was speaking about calling...I would have specify no CALLING center.

Thanks for the precicion.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not offer any phone support.  You can post to the public forum to get assistance.  Moderators can be messaged to resolve issues.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux  PM has customer service. It's the moderator_team.  The only thing as you know is that it is a different model of service. There is no call centre, to get help with issues you contact them via private message.  Customers however are recommended to ask questions in community as many issues can be solved  here before needing official support.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@athenamatte58 wrote:

Is the public mobile system when calling in fully animated? 

Sorry but there is NO customer service with public mobile.Smiley Indifferent

Do you need some help? Because there is a community ready to help !Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.