cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current $39 Promotion

BooneJr
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

We are currently on the $40 4G 15GB plan. I noticed a promotion currently for $39 4G 20GB.

I wanted to change to that plan for myself, my son andy wife.  Why not save a dollar each and pick up 5 GB more each.

I was just wondering if we do change, is it for a limited time pricing and package and suddenly our plan will revert back to something else when expires, or once registered it stays like any other plan we've ever been on with Public?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @BooneJr ,

@WindyOrbits was correct, PM rarely raise price on existing plan.   They usually honor it and leave the plan and price grandather 

They did increase the $10 plan to $13  but that was the only hike in the last 3 or 4 years 

WindyOrbits
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Here is what I know: I ended up changing my plan today to this one because of the better pricing and increased data. Based on my understanding, Public Mobile doesn't usually unexpectedly change the pricing - once you choose the plan, you have it until you decide to change plans again, unless it's clearly stated to be a promotion (for example, a few weeks ago, the site said "$45 - $6 for 12months" which would make that a time-limited promotional offer)

So like you said, Why not save a dollar each and pick up 5 GB more each 😄

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BooneJr it is not a limited time pricing, just a limited time offer.  Make the change and enjoy!!

Need Help? Let's chat.