cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cs_agent

TerryD59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I requested and paid for a 1000 minute add on to my account in early august. It has appeared on my account as a us/canada addin. Which I don’t need as I have unlimited calling.

would a cs_agent please look at this and respond.

9 REPLIES 9

@TerryD59 wrote:

I applied for the uk add on and was credited with us

easy mistake to make. Just use that quick link to send a message to Customer Support and they'll fix it for you...pronto.

TerryD59

I applied for the uk add on and was credited with us

@TerryD59 wrote:

How do I send a private message. The option to raise a ‘ticket’ to an agent did not work. Therefore the chat box advises us community page with reference to cs_ agent. Such a useless system for anyone not used to gadgets

Use this link, if the chatbot failed you..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

watch the little envelop icon top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond to your message.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

ask PM to reset the account on the system 

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TerryD59

I did all that produces nothing and keeps going in circles

TerryD59

How do I send a private message. The option to raise a ‘ticket’ to an agent did not work. Therefore the chat box advises us community page with reference to cs_ agent. Such a useless system for anyone not used to gadgets

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you bought the wrong add-on. If not used at all, ask PM to change it for you 

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TerryD59 

which add-on are you interested in ?

added...to start process of Customer Support, click on the orange bubble, bottom right side of the page.

Jotoronto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You would have to send a private message to support for them to look into this and possibly remove it 

Need Help? Let's chat.