cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit for using a Referal code

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I activated my Public account, I was given a referral code by a friend and put it into the registration.  My friend got his reward of $1 off each month but when do I get the $10 credit for Joining Public with his referral code?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@9649 

Since your friend has confirmed that they see the $1 and the last 4 digits of your phone number in their rewards account then it's just a waiting game. It will be applied within 72 hours but usually the next day depending on the time of your activation.

It's just occurred to me that the Cha-ching text that usually arrives the next day for the referrer at 2pm eastern (again depending on the time of activation) may coincide with the $10 bonus referral credit being added to the new customers account? Perhaps @9649 you should sign into your self serve account using secret/incognito mode at 1:45pm eastern and if you don't see the $10 credit added to your account balance and payment history log out and log in again at 2:05pm eastern and see if it is showing then? Give us an update if it does....? Thx!

Welcome to Public Mobile!

@9649 you don't need to worry too much.  If the one who referred you see your account on his referral list, that mean the referral was processed and you will see your $10 soon 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, will have to wait another 48 hrs.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@9649  You should see your 10 credit within 72 hours of activation if it’s been longer then that submit a ticket 

@9649 wrote:

When I activated my Public account, I was given a referral code by a friend and put it into the registration.  My friend got his reward of $1 off each month but when do I get the $10 credit for Joining Public with his referral code?

This will come within 72 hours.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@9649 has it been over 72 hours since joining?? PM will deposit the money as Available Fund in your My Account within 72 hours

if already waited 72 hours please open ticket with PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.