cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card

Dez_94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How come it won’t show me my whole credit card number and just the beginning and the last 4 numbers why not show me the whole credit card number I’d like the whole thing to show my credit card number since it’s only me who’s using it 

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Basically every business/service does this for security purposes

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Dez_94 

This is a security feature to prevent any fraudulent SIM Swapping issues that might occur.

HI @BKNS27   Yes, that is a security feature, but it has nothing to do with SIM Swapping, sim fraud.

Before PM started the 2FA protection , when someone got into an account, they can still request sim swap without knowing your cc #   🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dez_94   Many systems do that for your protection.  In case your My Account is compromised, the hacker won't see your credit card and expiry date to cause more damages

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dez_94 

This is a security feature to prevent any fraudulent SIM Swapping issues that might occur.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dez_94 

It's a security feature bother for the benefit of pm and yourself. Public mobile employees have access to your account. This prevents your card details from being used for a transaction outside of your account. 

The card on file can also be used for verification purposes. If for some reason your account is accessed or hacked there are still hidden pieces of info that if your are hacked your financial info is still partially hidden.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Need Help? Let's chat.