Did you mean: 

Credit card

Jamesjette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Autopay will not accept my credit card

10 REPLIES 10

Atlantis7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a similar problem. But I knew that I recently changed the address on my bank account. I then entered the old address and everything went through just fine. 

Cheers.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

@Jamesjette wrote:

Just says denied, check address 

@Jamesjette If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

@Jamesjette Did you check your address was entered correctly? Your billing address on the card must match exactly what you enter on this site.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesjette contact customer support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesjette as long as its one following credit cards, issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and registered to a Canadian or American address:

• Visa
  • MasterCard
  • American Express

Or Visa or MasterCard Debit cards. Then autopay should accept it. Wait an hour from last attempt,  clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to add your credit card. When entering your credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space). 

If this fails, your credit card may be locked from too many attempts. Contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you.  And to apply payment if applicable. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Jamesjette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just says denied, check address 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesjette Hello clear your cache reboot computer try incognito mode in chrome good luck!!

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What is the error message that shows up? What type of card do you have?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesjette  why not?

Need Help? Let's chat.