Just says denied, check address
@Jamesjette If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try:
Hope this helps!
@Jamesjette contact customer support here
make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message
@Jamesjette as long as its one following credit cards, issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and registered to a Canadian or American address:
Or Visa or MasterCard Debit cards. Then autopay should accept it. Wait an hour from last attempt, clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to add your credit card. When entering your credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).
If this fails, your credit card may be locked from too many attempts. Contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you. And to apply payment if applicable. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:
Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password. Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.
- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there. When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe.