cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card payment is more than the amount shows on my account

Kevin8113
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I am on auto pay. I got charged $125.43 ( $111 before tax, I'm in ON) on May 22.

but in my account shows the payment is $105 before tax, $118.65 after tax.

I think one of the 6 dollars reward didn't apply, it happened on my last auto payment too.

I also got the text message saying all the rewards have been applied, but shows $-6 friend feferrals. same as last  text message, shows $-6. maybe that's why?

anyone can help,please.Screenshot_2017-05-25-12-39-06.png1.png2.png

10 REPLIES 10

I think @Someone_here has identified your issue: $111 was your charge for the next 3 months; $105 is the ESTIMATE for your next payment.

I don't know what you actually deserve but I do know Referral Rewards are only added AFTER the referral pays their fees.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Ok then mod can help you out with it I tried all calculation can't come up with 111 but they will explain to you or if you missing some they will also fix it up for u
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Kevin8113

that was about 1 year ago. 

Get mod involved since thry have a acess to your account

When did you add your refferals
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Kevin8113

for the friend referrals reward,  my always shows $ -6 on text message, i just checked my friend's , his shows $ 6. 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@Kevin8113 wrote:
I got charged $111 on May 22.
but in my account shows the payment is $105 before tax.

@Kevin8113

I think I can explain half of the difference.

So on May 22 you got charged $111, with, according to your text screenshot, $0 loyalty reward.

The next text you received states $3 loyalty reward, which probably means you joined Public Mobile somewhere between May and August 2016... This $3 loyalty reward will be subtracted from your next payment, on August 20.

The $105 you see is your next payment, not the last one.

So without considering that loyalty reward, your last payment should have been of $108.

Now I don't see why it was $111. Could you have gained a friend referral on or after May 22nd? If not, you may want to contact a moderator, because $1 difference/month cannot be related to autopay, which is $2/month...

By looking at your screenshot, it seems like glitch.  It happens once a while.  Only a mod can find out.

Sometime you don't receive text either when you add or if thry get closed there account
But if you know for sure they are with pm currently
Follow my other post and send a msg to mod they will investigate for you

Kevin8113

I didn't get any text message saying i lose friend referrals, and all my referrals are still with PM.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Check with your referral are they still with pm
105 plus tax its around 118 some change
111 dollars seems like you are not getting refer a friend rewards
On that's snapshot
It's showing
You cc got charged 111
Autopay 6 dollars rewards
And loyalty rewards 3 dollars
That's total of 120 dollars
More likely your refferal either left public mobile or you missing those rewards
First check with them if they are still with pm then send a msg to mod dept
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
Need Help? Let's chat.