cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card: We were not able to process your payment

Kadersin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

Both of my sons tries to register with PM but their credit cards are refused.  My youngest son uses mine (which works with PM), but it doesn't work.

What can I do?

8 REPLIES 8

There have been the odd reports of needing to have the name and other information to enter the same as on the card. Then afterwards it can be changed to whatever.

@Kadersin   was the link try to ask you to validate yourself?  If you have validated without problem, you might need to reply the message back

Kadersin

I went into my private message box and found the ticket message.  I've clicked on the bitly link there thinking it would send me to a place where I can continue chatting or at least discuss with another agent but it just sends me again in the Community home page.

Created tickets will show up in private messages in the sent folder. Click on the Inbox word on the left and the sent option will pop out.

Kadersin

Question for you. How to I get back to my created ticket once the chat window closes? I can't find where to go.

Kadersin

Question for you.  How to I get back to my created ticket once the chat window closes?  I can't find where to go.

Kadersin

I've logged a ticket.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kadersin    i would wait a full hour before trying again.  

If it still does not work, then you have no choice but to ask PM support to check or add it for you.  Please open ticket:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.