cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit applied to wrong service

vnrichar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After inserting SIM card the credit was applied to a 30 day pass with no features instead of the 90 plan that I chose. My account was charged $10 for a service I didn't want. Can someone help to rectify the mistake? I don't want to add an additional $10 just to switch plans unless I can get it back.

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately, activation glitches are like a design feature of the self serve portal.  They are well known but nothing has happened to fix them in the past year.  We just rely on the moderator team to backstop all the glitches.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
No idea. It's been happening for months started with first freedom promo. Anson if it happens add the 10$ and do a immoderate plan change

vnrichar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I've messaged them. Any ideas why this happens? I need to activate another phone so I would like to avoid this happening again.

mimmo

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You were placed on a wrong plan. Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph#, account# and your email. They will get back to you soon. 

mimmo
It's a common issue. You can message moderator_team or add the 10$ Ang get the plan. Pm will credit the money back as a credit
Need Help? Let's chat.