cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Fraud

nab7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been charged on my credit card for 4 months and I don't have a plan - there seems no way to contact public mobile o resolve this.  My credit card has been cancelled so the payments will not continue.  I am telling others about this with a hope they question public mobile's your customer service.  Stick to a service provider that lets you talk to someone about your concerns.   By the way - one option for resolving a payment issue was to allow Public Mobile to try and make a payment with your credit card...

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @nab7 

I saw people suggest you for a charge back, it is an ok suggestion.  But before doing so, please make sure you don't have any accounts with Koodo or Telus, sometimes they use each other name to charge.  Also, make sure no one in your family "secretly" use your card to setup the account.  Because once a charge back is made, the account associated with it will be suspended

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you are NOT PM customer you should talk to your bank to do chargeback very first month and not to wait 4 months...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nab7 

PM is an online service so all communications is done through private messaging.

If you are not a current PM member. Cancelling your CC would be OK but if you are an existing PM member. Not a good idea because PM will put your monthly payment by vouchers only. If this was the case, you should have contact a CS_Agent by messaging then by clicking on your avatar top right then Messages have the CC charges reversed.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@nab7   So you had a PM account and then ported away, or you never had one?  You can contact customer service by private message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@nab7

it's long been advised to contact a CSA to remove credit card info when you leave PM ...even if porting away.

added link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.