cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Expired - Balance Owing

UJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expired and my account now shows that I owe $25. I updated my credit card information for future autopayments. Will the current balance owing automatically be paid on the next payment cycle (i.e. total $50 payment) or do I have to make a manual $25 payment because the autopay will only withdraw $25 each month?

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

My account says 'amount owning' too. As long as you have valid credit card before renewal date, you are good to go.

If you really want to confirm your CC is properly registered with PM, just add manually $1 to your account and if it works, no need to worry.

Even if payment fails for whatever reason, come back here and guys will provide simple solution or you can search Community for same solution(s).

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@UJ wrote:

My credit card expired and my account now shows that I owe $25. I updated my credit card information for future autopayments. Will the current balance owing automatically be paid on the next payment cycle (i.e. total $50 payment) or do I have to make a manual $25 payment because the autopay will only withdraw $25 each month?

@UJ 

If all your services are working now, and you added your credit card to Autopay on your account, then you do not need to do anything else.

The system should take payment from your card on your renewal day, and going forward.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@UJ wrote:

@UJ   as explained above, the $25 owing meant what will need to be paid for the next renewal, you don't really owe PM at the moment

Since you just updated your credit card, if you want to be safe, you can do a manual top up, as low as even $1, to confirm PM can take the money from the credit card with the new expiry date without issue.  If it can take the money, generally speaking, it is safe

But for your awareness, Autopay could fail occasionally for whatever reason.  So, if one day you have no service, no worry, just login to My Account and confirm it is problem with Autopay renewal

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@UJ 

The amount owing in your account is what you need to pay for your next 30 day cycle. Pm is prepaid so you are never behind in paying for your service. If you want to continue your service for another 30 days once your current 30 day cycle ends....that ($25) is the amount you owe to continue receiving service.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@UJ 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

• Click on Payment
  • Make a Payment
  • one Time Payment 
  • Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )
  • you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $ extra
  • Click ‘Submit’,
  • after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
  • and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,
Need Help? Let's chat.