Conversion to points start date..

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Nevermind...misread the notice!

I think I need another cup of coffee..

9 REPLIES 9

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

My next renewal is May 9 and my legacy credits are all gone from my upcoming payment estimate as well. This just happened in the last few days I think.

@JoyLuck   I logged into another household line and see what you mean as that account had the payment go through earlier this month and there's no longer any line for autopay/loyalty or RAF.

Sad that it's come to this..

MandyJS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@JoyLuck Yep, my rewards stopped showing up on the Payments page this week too. Originally it had said my next payment was to be $0 due to three months of rewards I'd built up, now they say I'll have to pay. My next payment is May so I guess I'll see what's up by then. This whole rollout has been a bit of a mess, beyond the disappointment of losing the loyalty rewards we signed up for.

@JoyLuck   I think that would explain it then.  Maybe I should take a screenshot of my payment page with legacy rewards for posterity, lol..

@dabr 

Yes, my payment has already happened this month. Next one is early May.

@JoyLuck   Has your payment already happened this month? 

My payment is overnight today/tomorrow and I see the loyalty, autopay, RAF (and CR) showing under the payment tab.  So it might not appear after this final payment as the conversion happens next month?

@dabr 

I meant the Payment tab.

temp temp.jpg

@JoyLuck    I think I've misread the notification and it's not May 24th, but rather May 2024!  Oops!!  So will edit my original post...lol.

Some have mentioned May 15th as they received a late notice (PM needs to give at least 30 days), so it might be earlier for everyone who received their notice in March.

edit: what payment/autopay tab are you referring to @JoyLuck ?  I still notice the subscription button is still available in My Account right now.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Hi when I choose the payment tab in self service it no longer displays the autopay, community or referral discounts that are deducted from your plan so I am assuming that it is going to start May 1.

Need Help? Let's chat.