cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continue with my subscription

ihender
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We returned yesterday from being out of country for 3 months. I would like to continue with my original subscription of 25.00/month. Is that plan still available to me with the reward deductions?

11 REPLIES 11

@SeniorKaur51   Make sure to keep your PM account still active until your port to the new provider is completed otherwise you will lose your current phone number.

Yes it's not good. My plan is still unaffordable. They want me to pay $29 after tax for a 3g 1GB plan. There's a $21 2 or 3gb plan and I can't get it. I am cancelling my service and moving to lucky mobile. PM now sucks. Who would have thought. Bell or Rogers or Freedom Mobile are better than PM now for my needs. Goodbye 👋 PM. 

@SeniorKaur51  You have to manually apply the points instead of its being an automatic discount.  Once you have accumulated $15 worth (15 points) you can apply that to your bill.  You can also buy add-ons with points for a lower $ cost.  But yes it's not as good as the old rewards system, which I never had the good fortune to be on.  

SeniorKaur51
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan price went up $10 today after being converted to the new rewards program. Absolutely horrible. I can't afford it. PM said I would still get a discount with points. Utterly disappointed with PM. 

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @SeniorKaur51 

then can you login to My Account and make the payment?  For 2FA, click didn't receive code and then click Send email to get the code via email

The SMS 2FA code can still be received by Public Mobile customers who have suspended accounts.

HI @SeniorKaur51 

then can you login to My Account and make the payment?  For 2FA, click didn't receive code and then click Send email to get the code via email

SeniorKaur51
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm within the 90 days and PM WONT ALLOW THE PAYMENT TO BE PROCESSED

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@ihender  As others have said, if you were gone too long your plan and number are lost.  If you're within the 90 days then just log in and resume the account.  If it turns out you have lost the account and number the current $24 for 4GB at 4G speed might be worth considering as it is only available to "new" customers.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ihender 

If you kept up with your $25 plan then your account is still active and your Rewards will be convert to the Point Rewards in May.

But you stop the monthly payment while you are out of the Canada then your account is closed, SIM rendered useless and your number will be returned to the carrier you got the number from. In this case you need to purchase a new plan and get a free SIM from PM for new activation and a new number.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @ihender 

the plan is still here, but not sure if your account is active or suspended.  If suspended but not closed, you can login and resume service

Best to try login My Account on a browser or app.  Does it show your account active? If it shows suspended, you can just click Pay and Resume services 

if you cannot even login, call 1-855-4PUBLIC, and enter your phone number, and check if the system can still find your account

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ihender  If the account was suspended more then 90 days the account would be closed automatically. When the last time you made payment ? Call 1-855 -4public can it find your account if so great just make manual payment . If not you would need to create new account with new email and new sim 

add also note there’s been announcement that old legacy $ rewards are being axed . And everyone is being moved to the new point system anyways come may 2024 . This will result in everyone paying $60 more a year that had maxed out loyalty rewards $5 off every 30 days 

Need Help? Let's chat.