cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Threads

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Why are all of the threads showing as read? Not bolded like usual? I know I have read some but not all of them!

7 REPLIES 7

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@chainsawcowboy 

Oh hey I just noticed that! It's probably low in the priority list?

@softech wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

Why are all of the threads showing as read? Not bolded like usual? I know I have read some but not all of them!

Unfortunately, this is something that hasn't worked properly since the redesign of the Community website.

I keep asking but no reply still. 

Has PM send the development team home already?  meaning what we see now will not be changed or will not be fixed?  

If my understanding is correct, more changes are to come.  However, since the site software is povided by a third party, Public Mobile can only implement things that are supported by the software.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

Unfortunately, this is something that hasn't worked properly since the redesign of the Community website.

I keep asking but no reply still. 

Has PM send the developers home already?  Sowhat we see now will not be changed or will not be fixed?  

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

This is the same as me, but I haven't had an issue with it not being bolded if I haven't been in the thread at all 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I find once I have been into a thread that it will no longer show bolded even if there is a new post

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Seems to be working for me okay at the moment @chainsawcowboy .

But, I have noticed on rare occasions posts show as unread, but I have read them. Seems opposite your issue. 

What happens when you view in a different browser, are they unread then?

Need Help? Let's chat.