cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Account

Petemacw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I forgot my community account password and my email has changed since the last time I was in the community so I couldn't log in and had to create a new account.  I would like to reactivate my old account - is this possible?

Thanks,

Peter

11 REPLIES 11

@hairbag1 wrote:

If the account was Suspended for longer than 90 days...its gone for good.

To create a new account, you'll need a new sim and a new email address.

Account suspension and a 90-day limit is unrelated to the Community account.  A person doesn't even need to be a customer to have a Community acccount.

softech touches on the side effect. If you think you would participate here in the community to maybe get rewards or points then yes you would want the community account email address to be the same as the service account email address. Other than that, the old community account doesn't matter.

Petemacw

I can't log in to the old one - that is the problem.  I registered to my community with an old, now defunct email address.  AND I forgot my password.  so when I select the forgot username / password it is no help because they ask for your email, I give the new one, and I don't receive the recover email from PM.

Petemacw

yes.  hairbag1 has just confused me too.

Community account can create new.

But I guess if the old one share the same email as the My Account, then the new one cannot have the same email address.  So, it would be ideal to log back into the old one instead of keep using this new one.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I'm confused. Aren't we talking about the community account?

If you can dial 611 and get a response...then you can assume that your number can still be reactivated.

If you get no response...account is closed.

Use the second link provided by @softech to message a CSA person.

Petemacw

Well, I don't know if it was suspended but I certainly haven't used it for at least 90 days.  And I have now created a new community account.

thanks for the advice.

Petemacw

Thanks but I changed my email since my last community login and so the forgot username / password will not work because they can't send me a recovery email.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If the account was Suspended for longer than 90 days...its gone for good.

To create a new account, you'll need a new sim and a new email address.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Petemacw   did you try the Forgot username and password link there?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/authentication/forgotpasswordpage?dest_url=https:%2F%...

If that does not help, just open ticket with PM Support by messaging them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.