cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Bonus

Scrumpy42
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I know this may be a little too late, but I got a text from PM over Christmas offering 2GB of free data and 500 international minutes. I said yes but they were never applied to my account (I can't see either, and CERTAINLY wouldn't have used 500 international minutes since then).

Is there anyway to get those bonuses? On another note I had a few different previous bonus data sets that seemed to have dissapeared... Pretty certain I haven't used them up tho

5 REPLIES 5

@Scrumpy42   great you have the screenshot as proof.  Just put in the ticket and provide them the screenshot when asked.  Since you didn't your thing, they likely need to add it back to you if they missed

Scrumpy42
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I have a screenshot here of the text chain, I did reply YES2 and PM replied saying I would receive the bonus data and minutes. I'm certain I wouldn't have used anywhere near 2GB of data since then, but I 100% wouldn't have used 500 international minutes.

Screenshot_20230322-110007.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I'm thinking you're a bit too late, @Scrumpy42 

If you can screenshot the offer and your "YES2" reply, showing the dates within the required timeframes, then perhaps.

Otherwise, no chance.

On a positive note, only 8 1/2 months to the next one!!!

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I looked back at the message and they said it must be claimed by Dec 31, 2022. Also it was an oddball 'YES2' message required to claim, which tripped up some. You might be able to get a sympathetic agent to add them now by contacting support, but who knows.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Scrumpy42 you sure they were never arrived?  Check again using Incgonito mode and see if the. add-ons there

yes, it is a bit late.  If you can find your text history and can show the PM support as proof, then maybe you have a chance.  If you don't have proof,  I am afraid you don't have much chance of getting them

Need Help? Let's chat.