cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chose add-on; not charged

orsetta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I selected a 30-day talk and text plan, with an add-on of 200mb of data. I was billed for both the first time around (August), but after that, only for the plan itself. My Transaction History shows those charges, but one line reads "Do_Not_Use_200MB Data." I don't understand that line, since I didn't cancel it. Could anyone tell me what happened?

7 REPLIES 7

@orsetta As @Anonymous mentioned, everything looks fine and you have nothing to worry about.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Anonymous
Not applicable

@orsetta:

Exactly fine. If it works, don't worry about it.

orsetta

Here's my transaction history screenshotHere's my transaction history screenshot

@orsetta wrote:
Don't know how to post screenshot - could you let me know. Thanks.

It depends on what you are using, PC, MAC, Android Phone, iPhone?

EDIT: If you were able to take the screenshot and blackout any personal information then you just need to insert picture in a reply!

orsetta
Don't know how to post screenshot - could you let me know. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have the 200mb and it also says that. Must be some kind of holdover text identifier. It doesn't matter though. As long as it works. And mine does.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@orsetta wrote:

I selected a 30-day talk and text plan, with an add-on of 200mb of data. I was billed for both the first time around (August), but after that, only for the plan itself. My Transaction History shows those charges, but one line reads "Do_Not_Use_200MB Data." I don't understand that line, since I didn't cancel it. Could anyone tell me what happened?

Hi,

The add-ons do not automatically renew, you have to manually purchase them each time you want one. With that said they also roll over so until you use up data on your plan first than use the add-on the add-on portion will roll over to your next plan cycle.

If you would like to post a screenshot of your payment history we will be better able to access your situation.

EDIT: Not sure about the "Do not Use..." warning, post a screenshot of that as well and blackout any personal data.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Need Help? Let's chat.