cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing a new phone number from a bigger list than what's available online?

1scarface
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys.
I'd like to activate a new SIM card and when I go to do this online, I don't get too many options when it comes to choosing a phone number.

Is there a physical location when I could go to activate this SIM card, where they might have a bigger phone number list that I could choose a phone number from?

Thanks a lot.

3 REPLIES 3

1scarface
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I already went through the refresh button a few time and they only show a few numbers and then the numbers keep repeating.
I'm not gonna take a chance registering the SIM card until I'm satisfied with the phone number.
I'm not looking for a specific pattern, all I'm looking for is a number that's the most similar to mine so it can be easily remembered.

I don't understand why it's so difficult to list ALL the available number instead of just a few!!!
If that's the case I guess I'll sell the Public Mobile SIM card and go with a different company, one that has retail stores and can provide me with a more extensive phone number list.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@1scarface   Unfortunately, NO.  They will only give out couple numbers at a time.  You can pick a new number first for activation, then go back to My Account and ask for change number. But they will only give couple numbers at a time, too.  So, a lot of refresh and patience needed to get your perfect number you want

All providers are now discouraging people from getting specific number or specific pattern, they won't do much to help  😞

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There is no location to activate. It's all this online method.

You can keep clicking the refresh icon see more options button to get another number.

Don't forget to use a referral code to get a $10 credit on your account. You might already be flooded with them from people violating the rules of the place.

Need Help? Let's chat.