cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

prachisehgal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been charged twice. How will I get refund back.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@prachisehgal   do you have a chance to check if Available Fund on My Account has a non-zero balance there?  or you can also confirm if PM charged you twice by going on My Account, Payment Tab and click on Transaction History.    

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@prachisehgal wrote:

@prachisehgal 

Are these two charges you are seeing Pending Charges on your credit card?

IF so, one will likely fall away, and the other will be the authorized one.

If you do not see the extra funds in your Available Funds area on your Self Serve account: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ then you likely did not get charged twice.

If these are authorized charges, then see @JK8 's post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@prachisehgal 

can you go sign in to Self-Serve,  to view your Account in Available Funds. $ !,

if you see there that amount, just leave it there and is will be take it on the next renewal automatically, but if you don't see it

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@prachisehgal wrote:

Check self service and see if the funds are in Available Funds. If yes, just leave it there and it will be used on the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.