cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged thrice to my credit credit for the first month bill

gpinnell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I was get charged thrice  by public mobile for the first month bill. Does anyone knows how to get the refund ?? 

Thank you 

11 REPLIES 11

@gpinnell 

Then you will need to contact moderator as described earlier in the thread.  Moderators can issue refunds if incorrectly billed or at least offer credit for future payments.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gpinnell

the transction was happened in March 9th 2019 and the amonut was showed on my credit card bill. I have already paid the bill 

@gpinnell wrote:

Yes, during the activation we had problem at london drugs. when i try to make a payment for the SIM activation and the first month service charges, initially the system did not accept my credit card, After couple of attempts, it was accepted. 

@gpinnell  I think what you are seeing online are the holding charges that PM creates during activation. The holding charges should go away and you should only get charged once. Just keep checking online and those charges should disappear.

@gpinnell wrote:

Yes, during the activation we had problem at london drugs. when i try to make a payment for the SIM activation and the first month service charges, initially the system did not accept my credit card, After couple of attempts, it was accepted. 

So you may have been inadvertently charged more than once, best to contact the mods to get a refund/credit.

gpinnell

@gpinnell 

If you want, you could screenshot your payment history in your self service account (omit personal information)  

Do you have any available funds?  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@gpinnell wrote:

Hello,

I was get charged thrice  by public mobile for the first month bill. Does anyone knows how to get the refund ?? 

Thank you 

@gpinnell  if you check your payment history online does everything look normal. Dif you have any issues during activation? What is your current balance showing?

@gpinnell wrote:

Is your credit card showing that PM charged you 3 times?...........Yes, charged three times

Are all the charges for the same amounts?.............Yes, same ammount.

For the July month also, my credit card get charged twice ( $25 and $31). Actually, my plan cost $25.     

Your plan would be $25+tax (whatever tax rate you're on).  So if you know you didn't purchase an add-on, best to contact the moderators, they will refund any excess charges as credit on your account  which will be used to pay your next month's payment.

gpinnell

Is your credit card showing that PM charged you 3 times?...........Yes, charged three times

Are all the charges for the same amounts?.............Yes, same ammount.

For the July month also, my credit card get charged twice ( $25 and $31). Actually, my plan cost $25.     

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gpinnell wrote:

Hello,

Thank you 

Is your credit card showing that PM charged you 3 times? Are all the charges for the same amounts?

If you just signed up you would have a charge for your SIM and plan, plus if you purchased an add-on might it be one of the charges?  Otherwise do as suggested above and contact the moderators for an explanation. To hear back from them can take upto 2 days, but usually a lot faster.

Need Help? Let's chat.